World Food Travel Academy Terms of Service
By proceeding with the course, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
Please read these Terms carefully before using or proceeding to access the Site. You must read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions of use, including the Code of Conduct, before you access or otherwise use the Site. Your access to and use of the Site are governed by the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing the Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of your use. You acknowledge that unauthorized use of the Site may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, and communication laws. As used here, “you” or “User” means a WFTA website user who is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and “we,” “us,” “our” or “WFTA” means the World Food Travel Association.
- Ownership of copyright
- We and our licensors own the copyright in (a) this training website “academy.worldfoodtravel.org”; and (b) the material on this website (including, without limitation, the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website), unless another copyright notice is made.
- Copyright licence
- We grant to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license to (a) view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser; (b) copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; (c) print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use. We do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. To avoid any doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast, or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
- Data mining
- The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
- You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by opening a support ticket at https://help.worldfoodtravel.org.
- Enforcement of copyright
- We take the protection of our copyright very seriously. If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license above, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you from using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs. If you become aware of any use of our copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by opening a support ticket at https://help.worldfoodtravel.org.
- Infringing material
- If you become aware of any material on our website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by opening a support ticket at https://help.worldfoodtravel.org.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, STOP THIS COURSE NOW AND INFORM US OF YOUR DECISION BY MAIL.